Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Use upcycled game blocks to create these festive Christmas decorations. I’ve had lots of luck finding Jenga game blocks at the thrift store. Check your local thrift store or raid your game closet. The entire project took about 30 minutes and cost about $1 for the game blocks because I already had all the other supplies. But best of all, I could make them without using a saw. These blocks are sophisticated enough to impress adults and easy enough to make with kiddos. They would also make a lovely gift."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Pop Culture Pumpkin Stencils
- Paper Halloween Luminaries
- Easy Ghost Tea Light Halloween Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More