Christmas Tree Ornament Art
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I love crafting for the holidays. Each year I try to add at least one homemade Christmas project to my holiday decor. I have a slight addiction to the craft store. As soon as I walk in the door, I find myself piling items in my cart. I made it a point this year to make sure I used up any Christmas items I purchased on sale last year before I stepped foot in the craft store this holiday season. So, once I determined that I had an excessive amount of small Christmas tree ornaments and letter tiles, I created this simple DIY Christmas Tree Ornament Art. The red, gold and green shimmery ornaments go perfectly with my holiday decor."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Paper Plate Wreath
- Marble Painted Mummy Craft
- Free Christmas Printables
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More