This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coffee Filter Poinsettia Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This Coffee Filter Poinsettia is the perfect Christmas craft for kids and adults to make. It’s an easy project and looks beautiful when it’s done. Coffee filters and washable markers transform into gorgeous poinsettia flowers to decorate your home for the holiday season. It’s also a great way to decorate Christmas presents! I love quick and easy crafts that don’t require a ton of expensive materials or complicated tools. What I love about this poinsettia flower craft, is it’s simple enough for the kids to work on, but also satisfying for an adult to make too."
Read NextPaint Chip Christmas Tree Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Cat Mummy Craft
- Bat Card Craft
- Witch Pumpkin Craft
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More