This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coffee Filter Santa Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This Coffee Filter Santa is such a cute Christmas craft for kids and adults to make together. In about 30 minutes, transform coffee filters, clothespins, and glitter glue into Santa Claus. It would look super cute clipped to a gift bag or as a Christmas tree ornament! Aren’t these Santas adorable? That little painted face and hat with a big white beard. I think they are just the cutest thing! Kids of all ages will have fun creating their very own Santa Claus made out of coffee filters and clothespins."
Read NextAdorable Holiday Paper Chains
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Elf Christmas Card Craft
- Nutcracker Handprint Craft
- Simple Paper Bag Pilgrim Craft
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Tissue Paper Turkey Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrim Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More