Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
Pinecone Spider Halloween Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"A fun Pinecone Spider Halloween Craft that kids love! This project takes only minutes to put together. All you need are pinecones that you can collect at a local park, pipe cleaners, felt balls, googly eyes, black acrylic paint and hot glue. Make as many as you want and decorate your house, your mantel, make a Halloween wreath, create a colony of spiders! Use them for pretend play and more!"
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
MaterialsPipe Cleaner Crafts, Nature Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Pipe cleaners
- Felt Balls
- Craft Eyes
- Hot Glue
- Black Paint
- Paint Brush
Paint as many pinecones as you wish to turn into spiders with black paint.
Allow to dry.
Once pinecones are dry hot glue on the felt balls on to the back of each pinecone to make the spiders head.
Hot glue the eyes onto the spiders head.
Finish by cutting piper cleaners to your desired length. Hot glue the legs onto the spiders body and you are all done! Now it's time to get playing and decorating with the cute creepy crawlies!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princes Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princess Free Printable Coloring Book
- Diy Inside Out Board Game
- Diy Yoda Plush
- A Scavenger Hunt Fit For Snow White
- Star Wars Free Printable Coloring Book
- Window Art Free Printables
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More