Pinecone Spider Halloween Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"A fun Pinecone Spider Halloween Craft that kids love! This project takes only minutes to put together. All you need are pinecones that you can collect at a local park, pipe cleaners, felt balls, googly eyes, black acrylic paint and hot glue. Make as many as you want and decorate your house, your mantel, make a Halloween wreath, create a colony of spiders! Use them for pretend play and more!"
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
MaterialsPipe Cleaner Crafts, Nature Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Pipe cleaners
- Felt Balls
- Craft Eyes
- Hot Glue
- Black Paint
- Paint Brush
Paint as many pinecones as you wish to turn into spiders with black paint.
Allow to dry.
Once pinecones are dry hot glue on the felt balls on to the back of each pinecone to make the spiders head.
Hot glue the eyes onto the spiders head.
Finish by cutting piper cleaners to your desired length. Hot glue the legs onto the spiders body and you are all done! Now it's time to get playing and decorating with the cute creepy crawlies!
Read NextPaint Chip Christmas Tree Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Edible Fairy House
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More