This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rudolph Pine Cone Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This super simple Rudolph pine cone craft is perfect for Christmas! It’s so easy even preschoolers can make one. If love holiday crafting with your kids, this pine cone craft is going to be a hit this month. Gather pine cones of all sizes on your next walk around the neighborhood. Then, raid your craft closet for some craft paper, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and pom poms. Use those to create some fun pinecone reindeer. You can even tie a string around the cone to hang the reindeer on your Christmas tree. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextCanada Day Handprint Art Flag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More