This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Hero Valentines
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Print out these free super hero valentines for your favorite little super hero. Then use some cute washi tape to attach a piece of candy, a pencil, or some other small trinket to make your own little valentines that are super hero themed. For best results I would print these out onto a heavier cardstock so that they hold up well to adding the treat to them. You can have your kiddo sign the back of each."
Read NextEaster Play Dough
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You will have the biggest smile on your face when you behold this happy little garden featuring your kids' handprints. This Cheerful… Continue reading: "Cheerful Handprint Flowers Garden"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Satellite Craft
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Paper Cup Turkey Craft
- Mouse Bookmark
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Easter Story Coloring Book
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More