This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
How To Make Amazing Origami Lotus
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
From the blogger: "An easy to make Origami Art Paper Model where your kids can learn how to make an amazing Origami Paper Lotus that you can use for your kid's school projects. The Origami Lotus is a wonderful Holiday craft for kids too!If you have been searching easy paper craft ideas for your kids to engage, in this summer vacation."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens
- Colored paper
- A few Rubber Bands
Cut Green paper measuring 14 cm x 7 cm
Cut Yellow paper measuring 5 cm x 3 cm
Cut Pink paper measuring 5 cm x 7 cm
Fold the paper mid way to give you a central crease.
Fold all corners inwards. fold the remaining edges inwards too.
Repeat the same paper folding procedure with green and pink paper.
Take 3 yellow paper strips and trim them at close length in a fringe like manner.
Make three sets of 1 leaf+2 petals+1 stamen.
Make three sets of 1 leaf + 2 petals.
Arrange and make a bunch tying a rubber band.
Divide the bunch in 4 equal parts.
Open up the paper using your fingers.
Watch the step by step tutorial on how to make the origami paper lotus.
Read NextUpcycled Sun Ray Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament
The great thing about the Christmas season for kids is that crafts are usually in abundance. This Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament makes… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Carnival Word Search For Kids
- Super Mario Perler Beads: How To Enjoy These Fun Crafts (10 Free Patterns)
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- How To Make Seed Bombs
- Paper Bag Bee
- Make Your Own Sidewalk Chalk: An Easy And Fun Project For Kids
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Free Spring Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More