DIY Paper Craft: How To Make Amazing Origami Lotus
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"An easy to make Origami Art Paper Model where your kids can learn how to make an amazing Origami Paper Lotus that you can use for your kid's school projects. The Origami Lotus is a wonderful Holiday craft for kids too!If you have been searching easy paper craft ideas for your kids to engage, in this summer vacation."
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens
- Colored paper
- A few Rubber Bands
Cut Green paper measuring 14 cm x 7 cm
Cut Yellow paper measuring 5 cm x 3 cm
Cut Pink paper measuring 5 cm x 7 cm
Fold the paper mid way to give you a central crease.
Fold all corners inwards. fold the remaining edges inwards too.
Repeat the same paper folding procedure with green and pink paper.
Take 3 yellow paper strips and trim them at close length in a fringe like manner.
Make three sets of 1 leaf+2 petals+1 stamen.
Make three sets of 1 leaf + 2 petals.
Arrange and make a bunch tying a rubber band.
Divide the bunch in 4 equal parts.
Open up the paper using your fingers.
Watch the step by step tutorial on how to make the origami paper lotus.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wooden Clothespin Father's Day Gift
- Diy Patriotic Clothespins
- 4th Of July Firecracker Treats
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- Printable Pokemon Easter Egg Costumes
- Diy 4th Of July Favors
- Adorable Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Mermaid Slime
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More