We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Kids love dinosaurs, so putting together this dinosaur nightlight from a mason jar will be an especially fun project they can make! They will love knowing it’s right next to them while they sleep. This is a great way to foster your child’s imagination. They can create the scene inside their little night light world. Little plastic dinosaur toys are inexpensive and can often be found at dollar stores and big box department stores. Because the items inside the jar are not glued in place, you can rearrange your terrarium anytime you like."
16- ounce plastic mason jar with lid
Flat glass marbles
Submersible candle lights
- hot glue gun
- e6000 glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Pop Culture Pumpkin Stencils
- Paper Halloween Luminaries
- Easy Ghost Tea Light Halloween Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More