Paper Plate Aquarium
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Create a miniature underwater world with a paper plate, colorful paper, and cereal. The classic paper plate aquarium has stood the test of time because it’s fun to make and cute to look at! If there’s one thing that I love to do, it’s to make things that are just plain cute. Googly eyes add a certain cuteness to simple pieces of paper, cardboard tubes, and other such recyclables. In this particular case, the cuteness is inside two paper plates made to look like an aquarium. It’s a classic kid’s craft that’s been done many times in a variety of different ways. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
2 light blue paper plates or plain plates painted light blue
Colored paper or construction paper
Handful of Kix cereal
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- Candy Corn Necklace
- Apple Print Coasters
- Shape Monsters
- Paper Plate Witch
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More