This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Paper Plate Aquarium
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"Create a miniature underwater world with a paper plate, colorful paper, and cereal. The classic paper plate aquarium has stood the test of time because it’s fun to make and cute to look at! If there’s one thing that I love to do, it’s to make things that are just plain cute. Googly eyes add a certain cuteness to simple pieces of paper, cardboard tubes, and other such recyclables. In this particular case, the cuteness is inside two paper plates made to look like an aquarium. It’s a classic kid’s craft that’s been done many times in a variety of different ways. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
2 light blue paper plates or plain plates painted light blue
Colored paper or construction paper
Handful of Kix cereal
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextUpcycled Fabric Chandelier Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ballvideocam
Make a bouncy ball that glows in the dark, so it won't matter when it's time for lights out. The Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball is the… Continue reading: "Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ballvideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More