Tropical Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These bright and beautiful tropical paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and card stock. I was inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. This is a fun project for kids, adults, and seniors too. My tropical paper flowers would make great table decorations for a summer party! Imagine you’re hosting a Hawaiian luau party or a summertime barbecue for friends. Make a bunch of these colorful paper flowers and use them as centerpieces or hang them on a banner."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Card stock in bright colors orange, red, bright green, turquoise, yellow
- Scrapbook paper in colors that compliment card stock colors
5 green pipe cleaners 1 per flower
15 pony beads 3 per flower
5 yellow pipe cleaners (1 per flower) cut into thirds
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Search
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More