This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Looking for a fun summer game the kids can play while you sit around the fire-pit? Make this easy set of glow in the dark bowling pins with water bottles and glow sticks! We love all crafts that are easy for kids to make. Not sure this really counts as a craft, but it is a DIY game, and that counts enough for me! This is a great activity for kids, but the grown ups will love joining in the fun."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
10 water bottles
10 glow sticks in a variety of colors
Soccer ball or kickball
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextTable Soccer Free Printable Game
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
- Cute Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft
- Paper Plate Horse Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More