How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This quick way to make a piñata from an empty cereal box is great! Why spend money buying one when you can make one from scraps around the house! It’s goes in the garbage at the end of the day anyway! All you need is an empty cereal box, some glue and tissue paper. Take about 45-60 minutes to make. As an added bonus you can add your own design onto the front to customize to your party theme. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Soap Pouch To Take To Summer Camp
- Simple Canvas Painting With Vinyl For Kids
- How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
- Easy Ear Warmer Headband
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
- Pop Culture Valentines
- Printable Tags And Accessories For Purim Baskets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More