This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sponge Toss Water Game
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Have you ever heard of sponge bombs, or played the sponge toss water game? This is a really fun activity for a hot summer day that you and the kids will love! Who doesn’t love a water game or activity in the dog days of summer? Cooling off on a hot day is a great way to get the whole family outside to play. While you can certainly play the sponge toss water game, you can also play catch or even have a sponge bomb fight! Tossing these soaked sponges around is a lot of wet fun, and they don’t hurt."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
2 sponges per sponge bomb
18 inches twine
1 large bucket
4 small buckets
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextPrintable Fruit Mazes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It can be very exciting to show your child how fun it is to recycle CDs and turn them into something beautiful. If you're trying to… Continue reading: "Spectacular Recycled CD Peacock"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pizza Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Zebra Coloring Pages
- Free Rainbow Coloring Pages
- All Aboard For These Fun Train Facts And Train Coloring Pages
- Free Printable March Coloring Pages
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More