This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sponge Toss Water Game
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Have you ever heard of sponge bombs, or played the sponge toss water game? This is a really fun activity for a hot summer day that you and the kids will love! Who doesn’t love a water game or activity in the dog days of summer? Cooling off on a hot day is a great way to get the whole family outside to play. While you can certainly play the sponge toss water game, you can also play catch or even have a sponge bomb fight! Tossing these soaked sponges around is a lot of wet fun, and they don’t hurt."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
2 sponges per sponge bomb
18 inches twine
1 large bucket
4 small buckets
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextTable Soccer Free Printable Game
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
- Cute Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft
- Paper Plate Horse Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More