63 Haunting Halloween Crafts for Kids and Easy Halloween Decorations
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
On one especially spooky night of the year, eerie things begin to happen. The squeaky floorboard gives a creaking shriek, the wind wails like a banshee, and that prickly tickle tingles you from the nape of your neck to the tip of your toes as the Halloween decorations seem more alive. On that night, the ghosts and goblins and ghouls come with a great ghastly groan to gather and haunt their unsuspecting victims. When you see the moon turn bright and the black cats slinking about, you know it’s time for Halloween! What better way to celebrate this haunted holiday than with 63 Haunting Halloween Kids Crafts: DIY Halloween Decorations and Easy Halloween Crafts?
These wonderfully wicked Halloween kids' crafts are a great way to make some fun DIY Halloween decorations for the classroom and the house, and the kids will love making them. This collection features Halloween kids' crafts from AllFreeKidsCrafts, as well as special projects from FaveCrafts.com, AllFreeSewing.com, and AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com.
In the famous words of Thurle Ravencroft, “grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize,” so let your little ones join in these Happy Haunts in making fun kids' Halloween crafts for some frightfully festive fun. Kids of all ages will find Halloween activities for kids in this creepy collection of kooky crafts. They’ll find spooky skittering spiders, ghastly ghostly ghouls, weird wicked witches and curious creepy cats among these Halloween crafts for kids. Your kids can make these odd and thrilling gifts, crafts, and Halloween decorations for kids in groups, at parties and at school for a fun seasonal activity that will keep them entertained until it’s time to go trick-or-treating!
63 Haunting Halloween Kids Crafts: DIY Halloween Decorations and Easy Halloween Crafts
Table of Contents
Halloween is all about making fun crafts to get into the holiday spirit! Grab your free copy of 23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Decor free eBook, and surprise your little ones with even more fun Halloween crafts.
Your kids can make something marvelously morbid with these creepy kids craft ideas for homemade Halloween decorations and more. Sculpt something spooky or paint something positively putrid with these funky and fun Halloween crafts for kids. They can make any sort of monstrous accessory to accompany their haunting Halloween adventure.
- Spooky Jack-O-Lantern Stones
- Zany Clothespin Zombies
- Creepy Cardboard Creatures
- Spooky Spun Spider Web
- Recycled Spider Headband
- One Eyed Egg Monster
- BOO! T-shirt
- Monstrous Lids
- Three-Dimensional Monster Hands
- Kooky Candy Corn Softie
- Bitty Button Pumpkins
- Frightful Glow in the Dark Bats
- Ghoulish Ghost DIY Necklace
- Fun Halloween Cootie Catcher
- Spooky Spider Handprint Craft
Children of all ages can make these simple and spooky DIY Halloween decorations in no time with the help of an adult. Keep the party and the decorations kid friendly by decorating the house with kids' Halloween crafts that can be displayed throughout October. From easy pumpkin carving patterns to Halloween decorations, your little ones will find everything they need to transform your home into a happy haunted house.
- Flash-Eyed Bat
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Stones
- Sally the Scarecrow
- Blob Votives
- Rumpled Halloween Wreath
- Handprint Black Cats
- Ghastly Ghost Centerpiece
- Haunting Halloween Luminaries
- Spooky Symmetry Ghosts
- Jack-O-Lantern Box
- Think Pink Painted Pumpkins
- Robot Pumpkin
- Adorable Tin Can Monsters
- Batty Brown Paper Bags
- Batty Paper Lanterns
- Batty Halloween Treats Pot
- Boogeyman Bush Eyes
- Fabulous Washi Tape Pumpkin
- Glitzy Spiderweb
- Spooky Hanging Ghosts
Your kids can make these Halloween party snacks and edible crafts for kids to eat in their very own haunted mansion before the nightly festivities begin. Parents will be pleased to find fun, festive, and healthy options for kids who plan to run outside and gorge on Halloween candy, and kids will love making these terrifying and tasty treats for Halloween.
- Monster Munch Brownies
- Apple Candy Monsters
- Campfire Cupcakes
- Clementine Jack-o-Lanterns
- Painted Autumn Marshmallows
- Monster Snot
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts
- Cornflake Pumpkins
- Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops
- Jell-O Blood Worms
- Batty Snack Cakes
- Beastly Bat Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cauldron
- RIP Tombstone Treats
- Spooky Spiderweb Cookies
- NEW! Stuffed Skull Halloween Party Food
Can't get enough Halloween treats for kids? Our collection of 27 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Easy Halloween Treats has a ton more ideas that your little ones will love to sink their teeth into!
You and your kids can prepare for the big night by making these easy DIY trick or treat bags for kids to use as they head out to go and fetch a treasure trove of candy. You'll sewing patterns find trick-or-treat bags, easy trick or treat bags to decorate and more ideas for kids to use on Halloween night. Make trick or treat bags that are cute or crazy, spooky or silly with these precious Halloween crafts for kids and parents to make together.
- Simple Trick or Treat Bags from Recycled Cereal Box Stencils
- Five Dollar Mummy Bucket
- Hungry Monster Treat Bags
- Cute Candy Can
- Fabric Pumpkin Basket
- How to Make a Trick or Treat Bag
- Cute and Girly Trick or Treat Bag
- Five-Minute Trick or Treat Tote
- How to Make a Trick or Treat Pail
- Bandanna Trick or Treat Bag
- Easy Breezy Trick-or-Treat Bags
- Jack-o'-Lantern Treat Bags
What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
If your family just can't seem to get enough of their fidget spinners, then they'll love these popsicle ideas. Your kids will obsess… Continue reading: "Crazy Fidget Spinner Homemade Popsicles"
Hanging Toilet Paper Roll Bats
Witchy Pinecone Owl
Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach
Free Printable Monster Counting Game
Charmingly Cute Mummy Candles
50 Homemade Halloween Costumes: Easy Costumes for Kids
School Halloween Party Ideas for Kids of All Ages
Sugar Skull Rocks Using Puffy Paint
Plastic Spoon Monster Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit
- Colorful Wall Decoration for a Child’s Bedroom
- Patriotic Party Slime Favors
- My Dad Rocks Popsicle Stick Craft for Father's Day
- Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More