23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Dcor
26 Halloween Craft Ideas for the Classroom
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Make this Halloween even more spook-tacular for your students with all of these fun Halloween crafts. This time of the year is all about spooky gatherings and fun crafting, and in the classroom, there are definitely some spooky kid parties and fun art projects going around. Surprise your them with fun Halloween craft ideas that will have them excited about creating frightful works of art. This collection of 26 Halloween Crafts Ideas for the Classroom is everything that you are looking for to entertain your students. There is anything from fun Halloween decoration ideas that your they can make for their home to fuss-free Halloween treat ideas. The wonderfully fun ideas are endless!
What makes these projects even better is that they are all super simple and cheap. You will not have to worry about spending a lot of money on materials because some of these projects call for items that you may already have lying around. You can use anything from construction paper and brown paper bags to toilet paper rolls. So gather your students and start making these adorable Halloween crafts!
26 Halloween Craft Ideas for the Classroom
Table of Contents
Kids can never get enough of frightfully fun Halloween crafts. Grab your free copy of 19 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Decor, and surprise your little ones with even more spook-tacular crafts.
Entertain your students with some of the coolest and spookiest Halloween decorating ideas ever! This list of Halloween crafts will definitely have your kids engaged with Halloween craft time. The best part about these DIY Halloween Decorations is that when your students are finished they get to take their crafts home. You can even have your students do some of these crafts to make your classroom look even more fright-tastic. All of these project ideas capture everything that Halloween is about for kids. From spider crafts to pumpkin crafts, your kids will have a lot of fun activities to choose from.
- Speedy Spooky Spiders
- Curly Paper Pumpkin Craft
- Batty Brown Paper Bags
- Yarn Jack-O'-Lantern Windsock
- Fabulous Washi Tape Pumpkin
- Spooky Hanging Ghosts
- Beaded Jack O Lantern Ornaments
- Glitzy Spiderweb
- Boo-tiful Ruffled Spiders
- Batty Paper Lanterns
Halloween crafts that are easy for kids to do are perfect activities for a classroom setting because you will not have to worry about your little crafters getting frustrated. They are also more likely able to make crafts like these all by themselves, which will make your job much easier. Your students can make their own spooky spiders, or they can make little puppets using their handprints. All of these fun Halloween craft ideas are sure to make your Halloween classroom party the spookiest in the school.
- Goofy Little Monster
- Toddler Painted Pumpkin Art
- Popsicle Stick Monster Men
- Spooky Spun Spider Web
- Eerie Origami Witch
- Funky Handprint Monsters
- Adorable Scrap-O'-Lantern
- Itty Beady Spider
- Too Cute to Spook Spiders
- Silly Haunting Handprint Puppets
One big part about Halloween is the fun Halloween treats that kids will be able to collect. All of these wonderful treat ideas are perfect for a classroom party because they are already prepackaged. Your students will love opening their mystery candy poppers and finding fun lollipop witches' brooms on their desks. There are even candyless options that your students will love! What makes these treats even better is that they are all pretty budget-friendly, so you will not have to spend a ton of money on treats for a large class.
- Trick-or-Treat Party Poppers
- Clementine Jack O Lanterns
- Bewitched Lollipop Brooms
- Spooky Safe Halloween Treats
- Slinky Spider Treats
- Sweet Candyless Halloween Treats
Kids can never get enough of craft time, especially when Halloween crafts are involved. The Ultimate Kids Halloween Crafts Guide: 175 Spooky Crafts and Homemade Costumes for Kids + 74 More Halloween Crafts for Kids has a ton of Halloween craft ideas that you and your kids will love.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Little Monster Bauble Halloween Crafts
- School Halloween Party Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 75 Halloween Crafts for Kids Sorted by Age
- How to Make Animal Ear Headbands
- Creepy Crawly Spider Homemade Slime
- Movable Mummies
- Goofy Ghouls
- Adorable Monster Halloween Treats Bags
- Adorable Tin Can Monsters
- Ultimate Kids Halloween Crafts Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Butterfly Mazes
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More