DIY Lavender Bath Salts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
" I love making recipes using my essential oils. They have helped me get back to a healthy state. I use essential oils in my bath to help me relax and unwind from a busy day or week. Lavender is used for so many different things that I always have it on hand to use. This is a simple recipe to say thank you to your mom! Most of the ingredients you probably already have on hand, and is so simple anyone can make their own DIY Lavender Bath Salts."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- Make Playdough With Crayons
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More