This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Paper Bookmarks for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Here's a simple but great crafting idea for the entire family, especially if you have a kid that loves books and has always more than 3 'in progress'. Well, in this case you occasionally need a bunch of bookmarks to keep up! And you can always give them as little DIY presents to your friends. With the help of scissors, glitter and glue, these DIY bookmarks can be made in no time. Kids will gladly jump in and help. Variations welcome!"
MaterialsFabric Crafts, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous, Paper Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Read NextHeart Art
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More