This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dad Rocks Paperweight
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"If you are looking for a last minute Father’s Day gift your kids can make, this Dad Rocks Paperweight is it! It’s fun to make, uses very few supplies, and there’s a very high probability you already have everything on hand to make this. Kids love to be outside, and adore creating. Send the kids out in the yard to gather some small pebbles, or if you have pea gravel that’s perfect! Pull out some salt, flour, and water and you are ready to make this great Father’s Day gift that dad will cherish. The perfect keepsake he can take to work!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- ¼ cup salt
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup water
- cookie sheet
- ½ cup pea gravel
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextHeart Art
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More