This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Fabric Book Cover Diy
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"If you love reading and you have a bunch of books, you also want them to stay in good condition so that you can enjoy them for years to come. This fabric book cover will help you with that! It’ll protect your books from water, coffee, or tea that might get spilled on them. This project is fun and easy, and it doesn’t take longer than fifteen minutes to finish. Due to its simple but practical nature, it’s just as attractive for sewing beginners as it is for experienced veterans! These fabric book covers make amazing presents too, so keep them in mind when you want to surprise someone dear to you! Watch the video and make yourself some new fabric book covers right away! "
Read NextHomemade Wrapping Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Elf Bookmark
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More