Easy Felt Roses
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These easy felt roses are a perfect craft to show that you care on Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day or any day of the year. Using only a few supplies including felt, a hot glue gun and pipe cleaners, you or your child can make this simple and beautiful craft for someone special. Make an individual rose, or a dozen and experiment with different colors for a beautiful felt flower bouquet that will last as the perfect gift or decor. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whimsical Paper Flower Craft
- Frozen II Snowflake Patterns and Party Ideas
- Hot Cocoa In A Jar Gift Idea
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More