How To Make Lip Scrub
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Remedy your chapped lips this winter with a sweet honey, vanilla, and brown sugar lip scrub. Our lip scrub is simple to make and only requires 4 ingredients, most of which are probably sitting in your cupboard already! This scrub combines the typical dry sugar scrub we all know and love with the soothing properties of coconut oil and honey. Since we are using coconut oil and honey, it provides your lips with plenty of moisturizing properties that are well needed deep into the chilly winter months (or year-round)! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
3 Tbsp brown sugar
3 Tbsp coconut oil melted
4 1/2 tsp honey
2 1/4 tsp vanilla
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Soap Pouch To Take To Summer Camp
- Simple Canvas Painting With Vinyl For Kids
- How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
- Easy Ear Warmer Headband
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
- Pop Culture Valentines
- Printable Tags And Accessories For Purim Baskets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More