This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Lipgloss
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Lip gloss helps protect your lips as the colder weather approaches, all while adding a pop of color and shine. Learn how to make lip gloss at home! It’s the perfect combination of an easy recipe and inexpensive ingredients. With a few ingredients, you can whip up a whole lot of fun lip gloss flavors. We used tropical punch, watermelon, cherry, and orange, but there are lots of flavors and combinations you can create! Petroleum jelly forms a natural barrier against moisture. It has been used since its discovery in 1859 to prevent skin from chapping, making it a perfect base for lip gloss."
Petroleum Jelly a new unopened container
unsweetened Kool-Aid packets in various flavors (we used dark cherry, tropical punch, watermelon, and orange)
Edible glitter or edible glitter gel Optional
Small microwave safe bowl
- Hot pads
Measuring cups and spoons
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextSimple Scrappy Pots
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More