Lavender Bath Bombs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Pop a lavender bath bomb into the bathtub to fizzle and dissipate, filling the room with the soothing and relaxing scent of lavender. Today, we chose Lavender scented bath bombs because it’s simply our favorite scent. It makes for the perfect way to unwind after a long day, and you’ll come out of the tub smelling fresh and feeling at peace. We’ve been stockpiling lavender bath and body projects, our Lavender Soap, Lavender Sugar Scrub, and Lavender Candles would make the best DIY gift basket when paired with these bath bombs!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup Epsom salt
1/2 cup cornstarch
2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
3/4 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp lavender buds
10 drops lavender essential oil
8 drops purple liquid coloring *optional
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pirates Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable Tangram Objects Fun Activities For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Games
- Clay Pot Toadstools
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Dinosaur Bingo Game For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Tie Dye Beach Towels
- Rainbow Epsom Bath Salts
- Free Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More