We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Learning how to make lavender soap at home is easy. The scent of lavender is so relaxing, you may find you want to keep them for yourself instead of giving them away as gifts as you intended! Just be sure to make extra soap for yourself. Homemade gifts are appreciated even more than their store bought counterparts. These DIY lavender soaps are simple and pretty and make wonderful gifts. In fact, you can make a bundle for the holidays by adding in our dried lavender candles and our lavender sugar scrub! "
1 lb Goat’s milk glycerin soap
1 tsp lavender essential oil
2 sprigs lavender leaves
Decorative paper and twine for packaging optional
Soap mold in assorted shapes
Microwavable bowl and mixing spoon
Measuring cups, spoons and knife
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Hot Pads For Mom Or Gramma
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Unique Fabric Christmas Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
- Gratitude Tree
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More