This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Orange Bath Salts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Who doesn’t love a good spa treatment? Why not create that spa feeling at home with homemade orange bath salts? These pretty, fragrant salts make a great gift for mom or a teacher and will be most appreciated. We’ve even included a free summer time printable tag to go with them if you like! These great smelling orange bath salts are perfect for a teacher but you might want to mix up an extra batch. You will love soaking in a tub after you add these orange bath salts as well. Or maybe make a batch for your mom or grandmother for Mother’s Day! Orange you glad its summer?"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 4 drops orange essential oil
- Mini mason jars or other glass container
- Measuring cup
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextShattered CD Flower Pot
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Turkey Inspired Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More