This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Gingerbread Scented Playdough Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Have some holiday fun making and playing with this easy gingerbread scented playdough recipe. Kids love playing with playdough and it's a great way for preschoolers to work on fine motor skills and strengthening their hands. I love being able to customize homemade playdough recipes with colors and scents. The smell of gingerbread always reminds me of Christmas. So, I thought the kids would enjoy playing with dough that looks and smells like gingerbread cookies! This no cook playdough recipe is simple to make and it's affordable because it does not use cream of tartar."
Read NextHow to Tint Mason Jars Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More