This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Kid’s Placemat
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I’m a bit of clean freak, especially when it comes to food. I wonder how sanitary the table is when my kids are eating lunch and snacks outside or away from home. In addition to making lunch and snacks fun, this personalized DIY kid’s placemat puts my worries at ease. I can easily keep the placemat clean and know that it doesn’t matter how clean (or not clean) the table is. The placemat makes it easy for outdoor picnics. I’m all about showing my love and affection to my children in small ways and this reusable placemat does just that."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextColorful Ice Art
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More