Diy Kid’s Placemat
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I’m a bit of clean freak, especially when it comes to food. I wonder how sanitary the table is when my kids are eating lunch and snacks outside or away from home. In addition to making lunch and snacks fun, this personalized DIY kid’s placemat puts my worries at ease. I can easily keep the placemat clean and know that it doesn’t matter how clean (or not clean) the table is. The placemat makes it easy for outdoor picnics. I’m all about showing my love and affection to my children in small ways and this reusable placemat does just that."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make this Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror for all your little ones who love their princess characters. With this kids craft idea, you… Continue reading: "Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More