How To Paint With Jelly Beans
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Looking for a fun craft to put some of those holiday jelly beans to good use? Did you know that you can paint with them? With paper, jelly beans, a brush and water, you and your child can paint with jelly beans! Just divide a few jelly beans by color, place in separate cups and add a little bit of water. This sweet water colored painting project will follow shortly! Use the paint to paint your own designs or coloring page templates. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your kids can make their DIY paper flowers even more colorful and fun like these Multicolored Coffee Filter Flowers. Kids always love… Continue reading: "Multicolored Coffee Filter Flowers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Spring Themed Printable Yoga Poses For Kids
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- How To Make Larger Than Cut Canvas Posters
- Beaded Garden Sparkler
- Diy Mason Jar Bee Feeder
- Leather Tassel Diy
- Toilet Paper Roll Watermelon And Pineapple Crafts For Kids
- Easy Hair Towel Wrap
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More