A Is For Acorn
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Add this A is for Acorn craft to your fall and/or Letter A preschool activities. It’s so simple with the free printable acorn template. Paper crafts for preschoolers are not just fun to make. They are also a great way to help little ones work on fine motor and cutting skills. Your preschoolers will love this quick and easy craft that’s perfect for your lesson plans that focus on autumn, trees, squirrels, acorns, or just the Letter Aa."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Monarchs are one of the more rare butterflies, but with this precious butterfly craft, you can see them all year round. Monarch… Continue reading: "Monarch Butterfly Symmetry Art"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- Easy Galaxy Slime
- Circus Slime Recipe
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime Recipe
- Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Mardi Gras Slime Recipe
- 2 Ingredient Slime Recipe
- Eco-friendly Slime Recipe (no Glue Or Chemicals!)
- No-fail Slime Recipe
- Fluffy Galaxy Slime
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More