This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Fall Scavenger Hunt
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"I love noticing the way the outdoors change as we head into Autumn. I ooh and ahh over the changing leaves, the delicious fruits and vegetables at the Farmer’s Market, and even the stormy weather. Help your kids to appreciate the beauty of Fall with this free printable fall scavenger hunt. You can determine your own rules for how you play the scavenger hunt. You can take a nature walk and see how items you can see during the walk. You can play over the course of a week to see if you find all twenty items. If you live in an area where the leaves don’t change colors, feel free to allow your kids to look for the items in books or TV shows! There is no one way to play the game."
- Fall Scavenger Hunt
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextCupcake Liner Flower Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug
Your kids will love learning how to finger knit by making a stylish decorative craft with this fantastic yarn craft for kids! This… Continue reading: "Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More