This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Printable Spring And Summer Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"These cheerful free printable pastel flowers can be used in a variety of ways: as cupcake toppers, banners, classroom or home bulletin board decorations or even in flower arrangements as shown in the photo. You can make the simple flat versions or fold and glue them and use them as three-dimensional flowers. You can either cut them with a circle cutter or cut around the shapes of the flowers, the choice is yours. And if you’re really feeling ambitious, you can also embellish them with Mod Podge or rhinestones to create lasting, elegant decorations for next to no cost. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextFree Spring Coloring Pages
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Shaving Cream Marbled Paper
Let your kids channel their inner abstract artist with this fantastically fun Shaving Cream Marbled Paper craft. Your kids can create… Continue reading: "Shaving Cream Marbled Paper"
- Free Spring Coloring Pages
- Cat Paper Bag Puppet
- What's the Weather? Felt Board
- Summer Word Search Printable
- Stained Glass Paper Tulips Suncatchers
- Spring Word Search Printable
- Family Winter Bucket List Ideas
- Cupcake Liner Flower Craft
- Superhero Snowflake Cutouts
- Make A Coastal Beach Painted Fish Wall Art From Popsicle Sticks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Carnival Word Search For Kids
- Super Mario Perler Beads: How To Enjoy These Fun Crafts (10 Free Patterns)
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- How To Make Seed Bombs
- Paper Bag Bee
- Make Your Own Sidewalk Chalk: An Easy And Fun Project For Kids
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Free Spring Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More