Spring and Summer Collage
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This process based craft is inspired by fields of wildflowers. For this craft you will need thick paper/cardstock/poster board as well as paint, glue, fabric flower petals, paper shred, and a creative toddler or preschooler!"
Materials: Paper Crafts, Painting & Coloring, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous
Age Group: Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 28 Homemade Christmas Gifts for Kids to Make, 12 New Christmas Gifts + 11 Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Printable Snow Day Bingo
- Melting Beads Santa Claus Head
- Lovely Egg Carton Angels
- Oodles of Doodles Multi-Surface Markers
- Rustic Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor
- DIY Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes
- Christmas Wreath Ornament Yarn Craft
- Handprint Art Santa Jars
- 51 Things to Make with Paper Plates
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More