We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Get lucky in your crafting adventures and make this Lucky Clover DIY Wall Art. This easy craft idea for kids is sure to get them excited for St. Patrick's Day. An easy tutorial teams up with budget-friendly crafting supplies to give you and your kids the ultimate St. Patrick's Day decoration. This Lucky Clover Wall Art is the perfect temporary home decoration that you will be happy to use every St. Patrick's Day. Rustic and chic, this St. Patrick's Day craft will inspire your family to get crafting!
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
MaterialsFabric Crafts, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Green burlap ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Countdown Tree Project
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Wall Art Pumpkin
- Halloween Slime Party Favors
- Eraser-Stamped Disney Halloween Treat Bag
- Printable Halloween Banners
- Halloween Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Treat Bag Toppers and Label
- Printable Halloween Bat Cupcake Toppers
- Coffee Filter Bats Halloween Craft for Kids
- Printable Halloween Bunting
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More