This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Magical Leprechaun Garden
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Help your little ones create a magical garden terrarium that and St. Patrick's leprechaun would love to call home. A twig ladder, rainbow stepping stones, and a tiny little house make a great hiding place for any shy leprechaun."
MaterialsMixed Media/Miscellaneous, Nature Crafts, Painting & Coloring, Wood Crafts
Age GroupElementary School
Read NextButton Luck Shamrock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Christmas Shopping List
- Halloween Coloring Pages Free
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More