Magical Leprechaun Garden
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Help your little ones create a magical garden terrarium that and St. Patrick's leprechaun would love to call home. A twig ladder, rainbow stepping stones, and a tiny little house make a great hiding place for any shy leprechaun."
MaterialsMixed Media/Miscellaneous, Nature Crafts, Painting & Coloring, Wood Crafts
Age GroupElementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Wine Glass Candle Holders
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Draw Halloween Characters
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Thankful Turkey Craft
- Witch Popsicle Stick Craft
- Candy Corn Pumpkin Craft
- Custom Toddler Jigsaw Puzzles
- Salt Dough Haunted Houses
- Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More