Thankful Turkey Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "Thanksgiving is a time of year when we can help kids focus on gratitude. There are so many different ways to do that, but one fun way is with this thankful turkey craft! It's easy to make and can help kids work on fine motor skills, handwriting, and more! Make it at home with the kids or in the classroom!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Old oatmeal container
- Colored cardstock or construction paper
- Glue stick
- Glue dots
- Marker or pen
- Free turkey template (on the blog)
Want more kids crafts like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!
Sign Up for More Free Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unicorn Sprinkles Fizzing Bath Salts Recipe For Kids
- Disney’s Frozen Inspired Sugar Scrub Diy
- Lavender And Honey Sugar Scrub
- Diy Fizzy Bath Salts
- Diy Lavender Bath Salts
- Learn How To Make These Diy Unicorn Bath Salts!
- Natural Sugar Scrub With Fresh Blueberries
- Simple Flower Painted Rocks Easy Diy
- Easy Diy Watercolor Paint
- Simple Diy – French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More