This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
DIY Cat Chase Ball Track
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Calling all cat lovers! Unleash your creativity without breaking the bank with this amazing DIY Cat Chase Ball Track project, made entirely with affordable materials from your local dollar store! With a few easy-to-find items like plastic plates, bowls, and ping pong balls, you can craft a mesmerizing feline playground that will keep your kitty entertained for hours. Not only is this project easy on your wallet, but it's also an excellent way to stimulate your cat's natural hunting instincts and provide them with hours of exercise and mental stimulation. Plus, it's a rewarding experience to see your furry friend have so much fun!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 2 clear plastic plates 6”
- 1 round bowl (3” diameter x 2” height)
- 1 ping pong ball
- multi-purpose or plastic glue
- (All materials are available at the Dollar Tree, The bowls are called Mini Round Bowls there)
Put glue on the top ridge of the bowl.
Place the glued side of the bowl so it is centered on one plate facing up.
Let dry a few minutes.
Place glue on bottom ridge of the bowl.
Place ping pong ball on the bottom dish.
Place the second plate facing down so it is centered over the bowl.
Call cat. Enjoy!
Read NextEgg Carton Frog
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More