Paper Chain Snake
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This Paper Chain Snake is simple to make and will keep your kids entertained all day long! Paper chains are a classic, but this DIY snake puts a fun twist on the traditional, easy paper craft. Kids can put together this snake with materials you have at home, so it's the perfect go-to project when you can't go out to buy crafting supplies. They can customize it to make it as long or as colorful as they want, too. Plus, this free paper craft is a fantastic way for young children to develop their fine motor skills.
From the blogger: "This super silly Paper Chain Snake is an easy animal craft for young children to make. Cutting the paper, stapling the ends together, and connecting the loops to create the chain is a fun way for children to develop their fine motor skills and hand and eye coordination too. You can add as many hoops to this cute reptile as you need and use it as a countdown to your next trip to the zoo."
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More