This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Dive into this amazingly fun Stingray Papercraft with your kiddos this summer! Best part is this project is made with easy things you can find at home! This Papercraft Stingray is the best summer pal for your kids! As we get into warm days and pool days, what better way to teach just a little bit of information alongside your summer fun than by creating this sweet Stingray! Follow these simple steps and materials to create your kids new friend!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction paper
- Craft glue
Start by choosing your colors of construction paper. For this tutorial I used a light gray, a dark gray, and a dark blue. Once you have your sheets of paper, start tracing. On the dark gray paper, trace the body base, the head base, and the tail. Next, trace the spots on the light gray paper. Finally, trace the fin on the dark blue paper. You can cut the eyes directly from the template. Once everything has been traced, cut out all of the pieces nicely.
Grab your glue and start assembling the pieces. First, glue the tail to the bottom of the body base (the bottom is the wider side). Then, glue the eyes to the top half of the HEAD BASE.
Next, glue the fin at the point where the tail meets the body.
Glue the light gray spots onto the head base in a close arrangement.
Finally, glue the head base in the center of the body base. Make sure to align the top edges together. Finally, draw a smile above the eyes to complete your Papercraft Stingray.
Read NextSilly Owl Pine Cone Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Printable Summer Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
- Papercraft Planet Cards
- Lorax Papercraft Puppet
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
- Dragon Paper Bag Puppet
- Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More