Diy Fizzy Bath Salts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"OK people – we are in the home stretch until Christmas! How many of you are still struggling to find something for your coworkers or child’s teacher?? Well, my DIY Fizzy Bath Salts may be the answer to your prayers! DIY Fizzy Bath Salts Here is what you need: 2 cups Epsom salts 1/2 cup sea salt 1 cup baking soda 1/2 cup citric acid 10 drops lavender essential oils 10 drops Sweet Orange essential oils 8 drops red food coloring, 4 drops blue air-tight container (I used mason jars) canning funnel mixing bowl and spoon You can purchase all of these supplies through my affiliate links below. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More