This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Hair Towel Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Once you know how to make a turban out of a towel you’ll want to go ahead and make a couple of these as they make luxurious spa-style gifts combined with some pampering products. See how we combine the luxury of a quality cotton towel with a tiny piece of elastic and button to create a stylish DIY hair turban. You’ll wonder how you managed with a clunky towel around your hair after a shower when you can have this neat and secure accessory. Our handy tutorial shows you exactly how to make a DIY hair towel wrap at home within 15 minutes, and with practice, you will probably get it down to just 10 minutes. "
Read NextEdible Glowing Oobleck Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More