How To Make Bath Bombs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Homemade bath bombs are fun and easy to make! You can add options like dried flowers or herbs, essential oils, and colors to really customize your bath bombs. This is a pretty easy project for young kids with some supervision. Spark their imagination by letting them help measure and mix, fill the molds, and decide on colors and fragrance. It’s a perfect project for tweens and teens to create on their own, or for adults to make as gifts for the holidays or birthdays!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup Epsom salt
1/2 cup Corn Starch
2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil Melted
3/4 Tbsp water
12-15 drops essental oils
- Bath Bomb molds
Optional: Food grade dried lavender flowers or fresh rosemary
Liquid coloring for soap
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Heart Garland With A Stapler
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Printable I Spy Winter
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More