Anchors Aweigh Cupcakes
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
All hands on deck for this food craft idea! These Anchors Aweigh Cupcakes will have your kids imagining themselves at sea. Your little ones will enjoy making these edible and colorful sailboats to top each cupcake. The cupcake toppers are the perfect size for little hands to handle. This cupcake idea is a great summer dessert or a cool party food idea. You're certain to have kids willing to walk the plank for these cupcakes because they definitely taste as sweet and delicious as they look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More