Anchors Aweigh Cupcakes
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
All hands on deck for this food craft idea! These Anchors Aweigh Cupcakes will have your kids imagining themselves at sea. Your little ones will enjoy making these edible and colorful sailboats to top each cupcake. The cupcake toppers are the perfect size for little hands to handle. This cupcake idea is a great summer dessert or a cool party food idea. You're certain to have kids willing to walk the plank for these cupcakes because they definitely taste as sweet and delicious as they look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More