This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Color By Number Cinco De Mayo
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"With Cinco De Mayo coming up, it’s time to start thinking of some fun ways to celebrate the day. I especially love activities that the kids can work on by themselves. When the adults are busy preparing the house, cooking food, or entertaining guests, it is nice to know the kids have something fun and simple to do. A great hack for extended fun is to laminate the coloring sheets. Then, grab some dry erase markers and your kids can keep coloring again and again! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Paper to print
- Coloring crayons and marker
Read NextChristmas Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More