This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These rainbow ice cream cups are easy! Create a fun way to serve ice cream at your child's birthday party that they can even help with. All you need is Fruity Pebbles cereal, marshmallows and butter for ingredients and a pot, spoon and muffin tin for your tools. It is sure to take the cake at any birthday party! The best part is they are a quick 25 minutes or so to make, saving you time and energy with the simplicity of the task. "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Cooking Pot
- Muffin tin
Read NextSunny Sunflower Marshmallow Pops
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Edible Fairy House
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More