How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Making Tie Dye Easter Eggs is a super fun and different way to color your Easter eggs this year. Make all the pretty colors you’d like! Decorating Easter eggs was always one of my kids’ favorite things to do, but as they got older we tried to find different ways to color eggs outside of the typical plain pastels. If you don’t want to deal with food coloring stains on skim, have kids wear rubber gloves. Prepare to get messy, so grab an apron and your eggs and let’s get started! "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- plastic wrap for the counter
- cheesecloth OR paper towels
- liquid food coloring
- a small spray bottle with water or a small cup of water
- rubber band
- empty cardboard egg carton to hold eggs
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Free Printable Summer Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable
- Diy Repurposed Can Lego Head
- How To Make Friendship Bracelets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More