Kit Kat Reindeer Treat
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These cute Kit Kat Reindeer treats are easy to make, only a few ingredients and (almost) too cute to eat. Use a Kit Kat candy bar, candy eyes, your favorite candies for a nose, frosting and pretzels to make these reindeer treats that a delicious dessert for Santa, holiday guests or for classroom parties. No baking is necessary and they are ready to serve and eat at your holiday gatherings in a matter of a few minutes! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Show your mom how much you love and appreciate her this Mother's Day and make her this easy Clothespin Planter Gift for Mom. It's such… Continue reading: "Clothespin Planter Gift for Mom"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Printable Christmas Wish Lists For Kids
- Unicorn Bookmark Craft
- Unicorn Bookmarks
- Flower Pencil Toppers
- Paper Pinwheel Craft
- Paper Rocket Bookmark Craft
- Under the Sea Craft for Kids
- SNOWMAN MARSHMALLOW CRAFT
- REINDEER FOOD CRAFT
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More