This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coffee Filter Wreath Christmas Craft For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This Coffee Filter Wreath is a cute Christmas craft for kids. Transform coffee filters and a paper plate into a colorful wreath decoration. I love how easy these are to make and how pretty they look. You can create this coffee filter craft in about 30 minutes (plus drying time) with help from the kids! Preschool and kindergarten children will love coloring the coffee filters and helping with the tie dyeing process. Kids love to watch how the colors blend and spread through the wet coffee filter paper."
Read NextAdorable Holiday Paper Chains
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Elf Christmas Card Craft
- Nutcracker Handprint Craft
- Simple Paper Bag Pilgrim Craft
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Tissue Paper Turkey Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrim Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More