This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This cute little Dracula bookmark is the perfect craft for Halloween and book lovers alike! It only takes a few moments to put together and then this adorable vampire can save all your books from those pesky dog ears. Just slide the page in between the arms and the body and close the book! Dracula's fanged face peeking out over the top will help remind your reader that they have a book to return to soon! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
- Sharpie or gel pen
Select your craft paper for the Dracula bookmark pattern. The template includes head, hair, cape, and front part of the cape, arms, sleeves, body base, shirt, shoes and fangs. Trace and cut out the patterns nicely.
Attach the sleeve cutouts on the arm cutouts.
Attach the hair cutout on the top side of the head cutout.
Use a gel pen or sharpie to draw the face of the papercraft Dracula figure. Attach the fang cutouts along the mouth-line.
Attach the shirt cutout on the top part of the body base cutout and attach the shoe cutouts on the bottom side of the base cutout. Attach the front part of the cape on the top part of the body base.
Attach the head pattern on the top side of the body base, by slightly overlapping it from the top.
Attach the cape cutout on the backside of the Dracula papercraft figure to complete the craft.
To use the papercraft Dracula figure as a bookmark, simply slide a sheet between the arms and the body base
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This spring, why not make a few popsicle stick crafts that will show the kids how lovely it can be when you get creative? These… Continue reading: "Beautiful Popsicle Stick Dragonflies"
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Christmas Word Search (With Answers) - Free Printable PDF
- Tissue Art Tutorial
- Frankenstein Shape Craft
- April Fools Ice Cubes
- Easter Play Dough
- Paint Chip Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Spooktacular Ghost Coloring Pages
- Canada Day Handprint Art Flag
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create Your Own Rain: Bottle Experiment!
- Egg-citing Glowing Experiment!
- Discover Magic: Water Light Refraction!
- Atmospheric Pressure Fun: Try These Experiments!
- Amazing Air Pressure: Bottle Experiment!
- Plastic Bottle Magic: Watch It Collapse!
- Balloon Magic: The Pin Experiment!
- Frankenstein Gnome Craft
- Thunderstorm Magic: Cool Science Fun!
- Smores Name Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More