Free Printable Valentine’s Day Lunchbox Jokes
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"What do you call a very small Valentine? A Valen-teeny! What did one sheep say to the other? I love ewe! Plan a lunchbox surprise for your little Valentine with these fun and free printable lunch box jokes for kids. These Valentine's day jokes are easy to print, cut and place in your child's lunch box for a fun surprise now between now and Valentine's Day and will keep them laughing at lunch and all day long. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Diy Mini Winter Hats Yarn Craft
- Adorable Disney-inspired Valentines [printable]
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More